|Per person For First Visit||150.00||600.00|
|For extra days||50.00||250.00|
|Still Camera/Digital Camera/Non Commercial||Nill||Nill|
|Movie Camera/Digital/Non Commercial||Nill||Nill|
|Digital Camera/Video Commercial||500.00||500.00|
|(4)||FILMING FEE (Per Day)|
|(5)||SECURITY DEPOSTI (Per Film)|
|(6)||ELEPHANT SAFARI (Free for Children below 5 years)|
|Per Person for 2 hrs.||300.00||1000.00|
|(7)||FOR CONDUCTED BUS|
|Per Person for 4 hrs.||300.00||600.00|
|Per Day from 8 am to 5 pm Per Person||500.00||1000.00|
- No Fee will be charged for children below 5-years.
- Indian students of age between 5-18 years will be charged 1/4 of entry fee, conducted bus trip, elephant ride, dormitory and museum charges on production of valid identity card.
- For students above 18 year of age, coming through educational institutions recognised by central/ state governments, 50% of prescribed charges will be levied on production of valid identity card.
- Senior Citizens above 60 years will be entitled for 50% rebate on entry fee, conducted bus trip, elephant ride, room rent and museum charges.
- For physically handicapped persons with more than 40% disability, 50% of park entry fee, conducted bus trip, elephant safari, dormitory fee and museum fee will be levied.
- Citizens of SARRC countries will be charged at same rates as prescribed for Indian citizens
- Taxes if any shall be charged separately.
- All reservations can be made by visiting our official website http://www.rajaji-tiger-reserve.com